POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bodegon (Still life) [42Kb] : Bodegon (Still life) [42Kb] Server Time
1 Aug 2024 22:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  Bodegon (Still life) [42Kb]
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 20 Feb 2008 14:19:26
Message: <47bc7d3e@news.povray.org>
I'm back at regular poving... not because the inspiration suddenly returned,
but because I'm more determined to get back anyhow. As someone said, the
inspiration needs to find you working when it returns...

To restart, I decided to do yet another "still life", just because it's
something you don't need much inspiration to complete it decently. The
result is getting interesting, specially these strange photons from the
bottle...

--
Jaime

Post a reply to this message